What is not to love about breakfast food? Everyone loves breakfast for lunch or breakfast for dinner. So why not use this same approach for wedding food? Cuz waffles at a wedding just sounds fun. Here is five ideas to use for a Breakfast for Dinner stations for your wedding.
1. Waffle Wedding Cake - Little flavored syrups or pouring syrup on the cake before cutting it would be a fun photo. Just prepare for the stickiness.
2. Omelet Station - Just like when you wake up and go down to that free breakfast at the Marriott. A omelet station with meat, veggies and sauces to choose from.
3. Build Your Own Donut - This is pretty trendy right now and I am always seeing an Insta pic in my feed of a wall of donuts with different sauces and candies to dip the donut in. It's trending cuz it's cool.
4. Mimosa Bar - add a bunch of different fruit juices, some sparkling bubbly and voila!! TIP * The guest could even have a keepsake flute and use name tags on the stems as seating placement.
5. Cereal Station - Complete with fruity colors, bran'd raisins and shaped marshmallows. Be sure to have a few milk options. Not everyone is on the cow game anymore.
Currently personalizing weddings to match the love stories of couples getting married in Texas Hill Country. Along with creating intimate events and bold, modern florals. I am passionate about people, coffee and design. Here is where I share my wedding experiences to help with wedding inspiration.